martes, 28 de febrero de 2012

STAY BLESSED MY BELOVED

Hello

I come openly to you with one intention, a belief that this world can
be saved if we all add our efforts and spread the wealth round all
nations; irrespective of race, gender, or origin; to be one family in
the Lord and to be thankful for every moment we share with one another
because it may well be our last. Mine is such a tale and my time to go
is near; I have been diagnosed with Cervical Cancer and the doctors
over here in kuala lumpur said the cancer has spread drastically and
chemotherapy is all that can be done. I know my faith is sealed, but I
strongly believe that even do my time is short; I can still make
another person live worth every minute. I have used my final days to
spread my families' wealth around to welfare homes and individuals but
now that my health has worsened, I can not do this anymore and need
someone who would be reliable enough to carry on from where I will
stop. You must believe in unity and have a strong will to work very
hard.

I hope this mail reaches you well. Stay blessed!

Regards,
Joyce Hernandez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario